Discover the engagement opportunities with your customers through the digital card
A digital card meets the identification needs by being able to save or display fields that identify the cardholder such as his name, customer or member number, the card's expiration date and even a personalized photo.
But also, a digital card hosted in virtual Wallets allows us to maintain constant contact with our users and cardholders. I can't speak to a plastic card, right? but to a smart phone? yes.
Discover in this post what these engagement possibilities are that will improve your retention and customer/partner loyalty:
1) DATA UPDATE.- Every time we update a card identification data, the user receives a message on their phone so that we always keep our clients alert about changes to their card.
2) CHANGE OF IMAGE ON DATES.- We can program that the central image of the card changes during a specific day such as the user's anniversary or when the card expires. During that day we can show a congratulatory or warning image together with a promotion or reminder for the user.
3) PUSH NOTIFICATIONS.- Sending Push messages is a great way to interact with card users, send promotions, congratulations or reminders of important information. Push messages have a high opening ratio and are more effective than, for example, emails. In this other post we help you to make those messages as effective as possible: https://idenge.com/blog/section/knowledge-base/post/know-the-6-basic-rules-for-effective-management-of-push-notifications
4) IMAGE CHANGE PROMOTION.- We can also change the central image of the card for a certain period from one day and time to another day and time. Ideal to launch promotions or messages of festivities or special days (Black Friday)
5) GEOLOCALIZATION.- The platform allows programming a specific message to be displayed on users' mobile devices when they are near a specific address. This address must appear in google Maps.
6) REGISTRATION BY QR CODE.- The idenge platform provides them with a QR code that can be printed on a display, a poster on the wall and which, when read, allows users to download a provisional digital card. You will receive an email with the data in order to contact this user and convert him or her into a client or partner and remotely update the card with the remaining identifying data.
7) DIGITAL RECOMMENDATION.- We can insert a field in the card that allows the user to invite other people to discard a provisional card. The database registers who has invited whom and can reward the viralization of their card.
For more information contact us at email@example.com